specialized adapter assignet for STMicroelectronics STM32 devices with
MIPI-DSI unit in LQFP144 package
operation (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 10.000 actuations
supported from PG4UW software version 3.35h
||ZIF QFP144, open top type
||2 rows, 2x24 pins square, 0.6x0.6mm, row spacing 600mil
- Protect the pins of adapter and adapter's ZIF
socket from contamination. Don't touch the pins with
bare hands. Any dirt and/or fat may cause errors
- Usage of
vacuum pick up
tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of
adapter in programmer's ZIF socket or device in
adapter's ZIF socket may lead to programmed device
- Insert adapter into programmer's ZIF socket. If
you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter
in programmer's ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb
- orientation of adapter's name text is the same as
orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in
programmer's ZIF socket.
- Push the cover of adapter's ZIF socket (the
topmost movable part) to open the socket. Insert the
device into adapter's ZIF socket. Correct position
of programmed device in adapter's ZIF socket is
indicated by picture near (usually on left above)
the adapter's ZIF socket. On that picture, reference
corner of device (e.g. position of pin 1) is
indicated by dot, by number 1, by bevelled corner or
by any combination of mentioned. Then release
adapter's ZIF socket.
- Do not press on device
while inserting it and/or releasing the cover.
- Visual check interconnection between device and
converter ZIF socket. If everything looks
OK, close it and now, device is ready for
- To take out the device
from adapter, push the cover of adapter's ZIF socket
and remove the device.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from
the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Operation conditions: operating temperature 5°C
40°C (41°F - 104°F), operating humidity 20%...80%,
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a
vacuum pick up
The information in this document are subject to
change without notice.