specialized adapter for Atmel/Microchip AVR8 devices in QFN24 package
operation (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 10.000 actuations
supported from PG4UW software version 3.33z08
||ZIF QFN24, open top type
||2 rows, 2x24 pins square, 0.6x0.6mm, row spacing 600mil
- Protect the pins of adapter and adapter's ZIF
socket from contamination. Don't touch the pins with
bare hands. Any dirt and/or fat may cause errors
- Usage of
vacuum pick up
tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of
adapter in programmer's ZIF socket or device in
adapter's ZIF socket may lead to programmed device
- Insert converter to the device programmer ZIF
socket according to the picture placed near of it.
If you have some doubts about orientation of this
converter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is
valid general rule, the orientation of the text of
title is the same as the text on the top of the
- Push the top of adapter ZIF
socket to open it. Correct position of programmed
device in adapter's ZIF socket is indicated by
picture near (usually on left above) the adapter's
ZIF socket. On that picture, reference corner of
device (e.g. position of pin 1) is indicated by dot,
by number 1, by bevelled corner or by any
combination of mentioned.Then release adapter ZIF socket.
- Do not press on device
while inserting it and/or releasing the cover.
- Visual check interconnection between device and
converter ZIF socket. If everything looks
OK, close it and now, device is ready for
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of
converter to the device programmer ZIF socket or
device to the converter ZIF socket can
damage the programmed device.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from
the device programmer ZIF socket.
- To take out the device, open
converter ZIF socket and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with
converter, remove it from the programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of
the converter and converter ZIF socket, because dirt
may cause errors during programming of device.
- Operation conditions: operating temperature 5°C
40°C (41°F - 104°F), operating humidity 20%...80%,
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a
vacuum pick up
The information in this document are subject to
change without notice.